Chaoter 12: Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts, and Webinars

This chapter taught me that there are many effective ways to advertise on social media. Some of those ways are blogs, vlogs, podcasts and webinars. Blogs are what you're reading right now, think of them as online diaries that people can make. A vlog is a blog but in video format, vlogs are more personal as the viewer can visibly see what the poster is talking about. Podcasts are like vlogs but have no video and just audio. And the final one, webinars are live web-based video or telephone conference that uses the internet to connect the individual or brand hosting the webinar to an audience of listeners or viewers. Many companies use this method as it leads to the most customer engagement. These ways of posting are extremely popular for advertising because it gives the customer a more personal feel to a brand, and when someone relates to another person, they are way more interested in what they have to say. This chapter taught me that if I want to grow my brand, then I can't go without making at least one of these options, as it gives me a more personal look than the competition.

Comments