New Pokemon Game Took Up My Thanksgiving Break

 The last week for ONU was Thanksgiving break. While others were spending the majority of their time with family and friends, I spent the majority on a brand new game that I got, Pokemon Violet. Now that's not to say that I didn't spend time with my family, I spent plenty of time with my family and had a very enjoyable time with them, but at night, I would stay up late playing my new game. 

    This new Pokemon game is open-world, which means you can get sidetracked very easily, as there is so much to do. That's what happened to me, I would get sidetracked very early into my play-through, then boom it's 3 am already. Now that's definitely not a bad thing, as I have been having a total blast getting lost in the world, and I was still able to wake up for the things that I had planned for on time. This new Pokemon is an absolute blast and I definitely recommend it. Anyone can pick up this game and instantly enjoy it, be careful though, as you may lose track of time and before you know it, you'll be playing for 6 hours straight. 

I hope that everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving and hope that this blog might have helped you add a new game to your life.

Comments