Intramural Basket Starting back up

 With winter approaching, that means that new events will be available to participate in many events. One of the events that I'm most excited about is intramural basketball. Basketball has always been an important part of my life as I played it in high school and have played it since I was like 8. Intramural basketball allows me to to play basketball for fun instead of in a competitive nature. Don't get me wrong there's competition, but the stakes are significantly lower than high school as most people singing up for intramural basketball are playing for fun. This is also a great opportunity to get closer with friends that I usually don't hang out with that much. I always try to win whenever I play basketball, but I always cherish the fun times that I have with my friends while playing basketball.

Comments