Homecoming Weekend

Last weekend was homecoming for Ohio Northern. An event where alumni of the university come back to campus and celebrate the times hat they have spent at Ohio Northern. 

With me being in a fraternity, Alpha Sigma Phi, I was excited to see all of the past alumni and their stories that they had when they were here. This is a really cool time for me, I meet so many new people that i never would have met without this event. Homecoming is also a time for students to invite there families to campus and get to see them. There are many festivities that happen during homecoming, one of the biggest ones is the parade. Organizations can sign and make a float in the parade and show it off. This kid of reminded me of this class, as it is a great opportunity for local businesses to get their name out there to students. I look forward to homecoming every year, and i can not wait for the next one to come around.

Comments